There’s so much more to life than finances.
If I had to guess, I would say that you are here because:
- You are tired of living paycheck to paycheck
- You are struggling to pay your bills
- You have a mountain of debt looming over your head
- You tried to budget but made no progress
- Or all of the above
You want to have more fun and enjoy all that life has to offer, but you’re unable to because you can barely get ahead on your bills.
Trust me, I get it. I’ve been there, done that and have the paid off statements to prove it.
It’s time to stop stressing about money, get intentional with your spending, and make informed decisions about your finances so that you can live the life you’ve always dreamed of.Schedule Your 30-Minute Consultation
A bit about me
If you haven’t read my story yet, my name is Kayla. I’m a millennial, a wife, and a mom that once was a money spending, impulse shopping mess.
My idea of budgeting was knowing exactly how much my bills were, when they were due, and ensuring I had money in my account to cover them. Outside of bills, I had no clue how much money I was spending on anything else nor did I have any savings. If an emergency happened, I would swipe my credit card, keep it pushing, and figure out how to pay for it later.
Fast forward a few years later when my husband and I got married. On our honeymoon, which was paid for by maxing out a credit card, I had an ah-ha moment where I realized that we made way too much money to be living paycheck to paycheck.
Once we got back home, I researched how to budget and pay off debt. Within eight months, we paid off $18,000 of credit card debt. Seven months later, we made the hard decision to sell our BMW in order to add more money back into our monthly budget. By the end of 18 months on our journey to debt freedom, we had paid off nearly $80,000 of debt.
We finally had our head above water and was able to breathe. Today, we create a budget every month, are very intentional with our spending and are fully embracing our purpose.
Now, I want to help you do the same. I want to help you learn how to master your money and live a life you love without stressing about the number in your bank account.
I help women, and couples, just like you gain money confidence and accomplish their financial goals.
Are you ready?Click Here to Schedule Your Consultation
What will I gain from working with a budget coach?
By working with me as a client, you’ll gain an accountability partner, a cheerleader, and a (budget) bestie. How fun will it be to have a safe space where you can discuss your finances and talk about money without it being taboo!?
On a more serious note, by working with me, you’ll gain confidence in your ability to regain control of your money, learn how to spend your money intentionally, and start working towards creating a life you’ve always wanted.
The good news is that no matter where you are on your financial journey, you CAN make changes and turn your situation around.
If you need help getting your finances together or help to structure a financial plan to meet your needs, cultivateHER can help you do just that and more.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- How to review your current financial state and create an action plan to accomplish your goals
- How to change your mindset about money
- How to create a realistic budget based on your values
- How to create an emergency fund, pay off debt, and prepare for future expenses
- How to add money to your budget without getting a second job
- The common money mistakes most people make and how to avoid them
Here’s how we’ll work together:
- Week 0: Onboarding call to ensure we are a good fit for each other
- Week 1: Analyze your current financial state and define your goals
- Week 2: Organize your finances and categorize your expenses to understand how your cash flow works
- Week 3: Gain clarity on your money triggers and spending habits and receive tips on how to avoid them
- Week 4: Track your progress and receive recommendations on how to map out a debt payoff plan
- Week 5: Create a roadmap on how to plan for future large expected and unexpected expenses
- Week 6: Track your progress and receive clear next steps on how to meet your financial goals
- Week 7: Provide a testimonial via email on the cultivateHER Budget Coaching Program (optional)
How do I know if this program is right for me?
Whether you want to pay off debt or save for retirement, we will sit down and create a realistic plan to help you accomplish your financial goals.
cultivateHER is a perfect fit for you if:
- You are serious about regaining control of your money
- You want someone to hold you accountable to the goals you commit to
- You need some help getting started and want a guide to help you create a realistic plan based on your values
- You want to finally have a healthy relationship with money (and with your spouse if you’re married)
- You are ready to be open to experimenting, learning, and intentionally tracking your finances
cultivateHER is NOT for you if you:
- Are looking for a “quick hack or scheme” to earn money
- Don’t have time to commit to examine your finances and learn how to build new habits
- Are searching for someone to do the work for you
- Are not ready to unpack your financial history and talk about your current relationship with money
- Don’t check your email nor have a way to videoconference weekly for meetings
- Want someone that can meet with you in person (This is a virtual program)
- Are simply not going to be 100% committed to master the skills needed to reach financial freedom
cultivateHER is not for everyone. Please be honest with yourself before securing a spot in the program if any of the above applies to you. This program requires commitment and focus, and I do not want you to waste your money on something that isn’t the right fit for you.I Want to Schedule a 30-Minute Call
Frequently Asked Questions
How will the 1:1 coaching program work?
We will meet weekly for an hour on a date and at a time that’s convenient for both of our schedules. Our first meeting will be an Onboarding Call where we will get to know each other and discuss your individual needs. Each additional meeting will cover the prior week’s homework, answer any questions you may have, and provide actionable items for you to complete before our next meeting. Each meeting will be scheduled during the prior week’s call.
Where will our meeting be held?
Our 1:1 meetings will be held weekly via videoconference using Zoom. After the meeting time has been confirmed, you will be sent an invite for the Zoom meeting as well as the time and date that was agreed upon. Please be sure to test that you’re able to access the meeting room before our scheduled time.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule a meeting?
I understand that things may come up for either of us. Notice to cancel or reschedule must be sent at least 24 hours prior to our scheduled meeting time. If a meeting is canceled or rescheduled within the 24-hour window, your allotted time for that week’s lesson will be missed and a payment of $50 will be required in order to make it up. The same rules apply if you are more than 15 minutes late to a meeting without prior notice.
Due to the nature of this budget coaching program, all sales are final. Refunds will not be provided. My goal is to work with you to help you establish a foundation to help you reach financial freedom. Results may vary and are based on 100% commitment and being honest upfront about your financial situation. The plan we create together will only work if you are fully vested in taking the actionable steps needed to help you regain control of your money.Schedule a 30-Minute Consultation
If you have any questions or concerns before securing your spot, feel free to reach out to me via email at email@example.com.